• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who Would Illustrate Your Setting?

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Francois Schuiten and Benoit Peeters - because their comics were a huge inspiration for Urbis in the first place.

Take a look at the Obscure Cities and discover for yourself what I mean. I gurantee you won't regret it.

James Heard

Explorer
Me, and then I'd have camps full of other artists to make sure I looked good 'or else'. Then I'd print out ten billion copies and make sure everyone told me how great it was and played twice a week, on penalty of death by figure modelling. Ah, the skies of the world would be thick and heavy with the smoke pouring forth from the pigment factories....

Oni

First Post
There are plenty of better artists out there, but if I had the time I would want to do it myself.

But if I had to pick someone else it would Tony DiTerlizzi.

Gez

First Post
Jürgen Hubert said:
Francois Schuiten and Benoit Peeters - because their comics were a huge inspiration for Urbis in the first place.

I'm not surprised by that. But I understand you, these are really beautiful works, a sort of dystopian Vernian* universe.

(* of Jules Verne, if that's not clear enough.)

Remove ads