• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E WHO WOULD WIN??

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
In a game with rules for surprise, the VB's only real chance would be to surprise Bugs and take him out before he knew what hit him.

In a game without surprise rules it'd come down to whoever won initiative in the first round - if Bugs, game over; if VB, Bugs may or may not die right there but if he survives then game over on his init.

In no imaginable situation does this combat ever reach a second round.

Lan-"of course, Bugs has auto-revival anyway so any VB victory will only be temporary at best"-efan

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Bugs wins in the end.
But it may take 3 minutes of frantically running away before Bugs gets control of the situation and spends the last 2 minutes laying a trap.

The vorpal bunny is a one-trick pony whose powers only activate when you antagonize it (by calling it cute or implying it is harmless).
As an opponent the VB is similar to The Tasmanian Devil, not Wile E. Coyote or Elmer Fudd.

Bugs can use the tools provided by his environment to mess with an opponent.
Note that Bugs almost never directly attacks his opponent, he taunts the opponent into harming himself or charging into disaster.

If Bugs is at the top of his game, he can lure VB onto the highway where Wile E. Coyote lies in wait for Roadrunner. Both VB and Wile E. Coyote are effectively indestructible and...

Nevvur

Explorer
The contrarian in me wants to argue for VB, but I can't imagine any scenario where BB doesn't win. To me, the key points are that BB is sentient and VB is more or less a stationary, non-intelligent animal. Even without his cartoon magic, BB can prepare for the fight.

Given the general consensus, I'd like to suggest another matchup? Bugs Bunny vs. Rick (from Rick and Morty)

Alexemplar

First Post
It depends on who attacks first.

Bugs can only really win if somebody is being a jerk. Then he can turn around and use their jerkiness against them.

Likewise, the bunny doesn't seem to be particularly threatening when it's just sitting in it's lair and people aren't attacking it. It didn't chase down knights, afterall.

Remove ads