D&D 5E Who's In Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters?

Having just sent the final three entries to layout - Nessie, Lucifer, and Peter Pan - this book is pretty much done! All that's left to do is the table of contents, lists of entries by CR appendix, that sort of thing. Then I'll be getting a hardcover proof copy made and, if that looks good, we'll be able to think about launching that Kickstarter...

Having just sent the final three entries to layout - Nessie, Lucifer, and Peter Pan - this book is pretty much done! All that's left to do is the table of contents, lists of entries by CR appendix, that sort of thing. Then I'll be getting a hardcover proof copy made and, if that looks good, we'll be able to think about launching that Kickstarter!

So here's a list of the entries which made the final cut (this isn't the actual contents page - just a quick list I knocked up to share).

The book is a compilation of Mike Myler's ongoing weekly column, which presents mythological figures and monsters on a request basis. If there is a figure you'd like to see be sure to ask Mike to include it in a later edition of the column!

entries.jpg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Added Mordred, Sheriff of Nottingham, Ivanhoe, Will Scarlet, Alan-a-Dale, Samson, Goliath to the queue (all the others are already in the book, and Mad Marian/Jason are in line ;) )

Friar Tuck? Whats you’re take on No-magic, fighting clergy?

oh and personally I’d love to see how you designed Maui ...:)

Zander

Explorer
Added Mordred, Sheriff of Nottingham, Ivanhoe, Will Scarlet, Alan-a-Dale, Samson, Goliath to the queue (all the others are already in the book, and Maid Marian/Jason are in line ;) )

Fantastic - in every sense! Thank you.

By the way, KS's save function isn't working. When you click you're interested it says it will notify you at the project's launch but when you go to your 'saves', it isn't there :confused:

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Fantastic - in every sense! Thank you.

By the way, KS's save function isn't working. When you click you're interested it says it will notify you at the project's launch but when you go to your 'saves', it isn't there :confused:
I think the the Saved Projects list is a different thing to the launch notification. It's live projects you've marked as following. At least I hope so, because I've invested a LOT of effort into getting that notification list.

Remove ads

Remove ads