Why did I do this? Because I could.

DreamingGod

First Post

Wow, I've not seen anything that powerful in along time....

Yep, he's got to much time on his hands. Mind donating some of that time! :p

You Probrably better Contain it?

Epic Spell: Difficulty 500

Name: Contain Mortiverse

Effect: A little Black Box made of glasteeled black obsidian that turns about itself with nine blocks on a side(gives DMs a reason to keep a rubic cube with all the stickers off of it hanging around.) this immprisons the Mortiverse unless the Mortiverse fails its save....inside the box its pain and longing is temperarily neutralized and thus worth remaining however it is still aware yet unable to affect anything outside of the box which is really afocus for a closed dimension..........the fact that it can hear as see for about five feet is reason to keep it in a dark location yet it can hear so seal it up tight ........do not put this in a bag of Holding for if you do it will rend the bag and release the Mortiverse into the Astral Cyclone thus connected such bags are to the Ethereal and Astral Planes.....not to mention the rending of a planar chasm.

Components:Black mechanical Box made in Sigil from glass that comes from the spire at the center of the concordinat plane of opposition otherwise known as the Outlands........and a drop of blood from a creature of any sort from each of the surrounding planes...........the last required component is the death of the caster by any means after casting the spell the box only need come in contact with the Mortiverse afterward....

Time to cast:1 full Day

its all out of order but no one should be able to complain......it has the highest cost and near impossible components.............idy bidy living space!

I figured that because Mortiverse's dimensions are about 32x those of the universe, it simply can't fit and was squeezed into a bubble of a demiplane (HUGE demiplane!). Should somebody ever expand the universe...use you imagination. :]

Servitor of Wrath said:
I figured that because Mortiverse's dimensions are about 32x those of the universe, it simply can't fit and was squeezed into a bubble of a demiplane (HUGE demiplane!). Should somebody ever expand the universe...use you imagination. :]

Then I suppose that it would have to be placed in one of the 64xGiga-universe sub temporal alignment divisions placed and held by the I Ching by someone with authority at the Celestial Beuacracy....."Where is that damn Focus ......I saw it here in the Celestial Throne Room....did someone let that THING out again........you think that that cube would stay where I put it..........I mean It was difficult enough to get made considering mortal or god cannot go near the spire. Getting the stone from which it was cut was a real chore over a 1000 failed quests........and now everyso often someone lets it out again!" XY

Remove ads