"Why the Empire Strikes Back Is Overrated"

Nothing but love for the Ewoks.

ewoks.jpg

Yub nub, mofo!

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I never understood why everyone hates Ewoks, though I'm probably biased as I grew up as a kid with them, so I probably just liked that they were cute.
I agree that they aren't logical in their tactics, but then again, neither are the storm troopers. (Why would you design vehicles with legs?!?!)

Zardnaar

Legend
I never understood why everyone hates Ewoks, though I'm probably biased as I grew up as a kid with them, so I probably just liked that they were cute.
I agree that they aren't logical in their tactics, but then again, neither are the storm troopers. (Why would you design vehicles with legs?!?!)

Rough terrain. In one of the books they put spider legs on an AT-AT. AT-MT the M was for mountain.

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
The Jedi are Uber rare though in the star wars galaxy and somewhat secretive.

People knew they exist but they're rarer than US. Navy seals in the real world.

We see more onscreen than the average galactic citizen.

That's more of a prequel problem though.

I like how The Mandalorian reinforces this with its conversation between Mando and the Armorer about the Child's abilites.

Overall I think Filnoi actually cares about continuity and consistency.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Rough terrain. In one of the books they put spider legs on an AT-AT. AT-MT the M was for mountain.
Legs are never better than caterpillar tracks or wheels. They have hover vehicles to completely avoid the above options! They can be knocked over to kill everyone inside and destroy the vehicle.

It doesn't matter if terrain is rough if they can ignore the ground.

Zardnaar

Legend
Legs are never better than caterpillar tracks or wheels. They have hover vehicles to completely avoid the above options! They can be knocked over to kill everyone inside and destroy the vehicle.

It doesn't matter if terrain is rough if they can ignore the ground.

I suspect it's the rule of cool. In universe repulsor lift vehicles might cost more idk.

Speeder bikes not so good on Endor.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Speederbikes aren't good on Endor, but that's because they were stupidly speeding through the trees at full speed, crashing into trees a ton. If they slowed down, it would be a good option.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases