• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wii

Ranger REG

Explorer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
And its a non-issue anyway if you actually hold onto the wiimote...you know, like you're supposed to.

Pretty much every instance I've heard about people breaking things are either drunk stories, idiots, or people that just plain aren't holding the thing so it slips and flies away. Its not like the remote is at ALL slippery, though...OR hard to hold.
But what if your hand or palm is sweaty? The controller is similar to [Sony branded] universal remotes (at least the kind I have).

Hopefully someone will sell a controller jacket made of non-slipping rubber material. Yes, a condom for your Wii.

jonathan swift

First Post
Ranger REG said:
But what if your hand or palm is sweaty? The controller is similar to [Sony branded] universal remotes (at least the kind I have).

Hopefully someone will sell a controller jacket made of non-slipping rubber material. Yes, a condom for your Wii.

Someone is selling those. Someone named Nintendo.

Remove ads