Wiki Threads

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Reviving this thread to say that six months later, I'm really missing wiki threads. Is there any way something similar could be revived? I realize it probably can't be done on the forums themselves, but is there a way to make a wiki list of links etc. somewhere else on the site? Anything?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We could start a separate EN World wiki using some hosted wiki service or something. This software itself doesn't include any wiki functionality.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Turns out there is a wiki plugin which creates a separate wiki with the forum powering the comments. But given how little the current Resources section is used, I’m hesitant to add another graveyard to the collection.

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Turns out there is a wiki plugin which creates a separate wiki with the forum powering the comments. But given how little the current Resources section is used, I’m hesitant to add another graveyard to the collection.
I get your point. Maybe make a survey somewhere to see if anyone besides me has interest in it?

Alternatively, what about being able to tag posts or threads? I know the Big Purple has that functionality, but I'm not sure how it works.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases