Wil Wheaton & Chris Pramas in "Tabletop"!

I've been waiting for this one! Time to tell my FLGS to restock Dragon Age. I think it's pt 1 (of three?). Edit: Nope, two parts. Wishful thinking...

Lindeloef

First Post
an awesome episode

i loved the ending (see spoiler)
[sblock]I really liked that they talked themselfes out of the situation instead of fighting. A good show case what roleplaying can be for all those non-roleplaying tabletop viewers[/sblock]

vegaserik01

First Post
I enjoyed both episodes very much. I really dug the commentary during the game, and even the quick rules write-ups that would flash before combat or skill rolls. It's a great selling point for the game - like one big ad. Would help a lot with picking a new game to run.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Very cool! Those were the first episodes of Tabletop that I've watched. I looked through the archives and I watched the one about Munchkin with Felicia Day. It looks like a great show and it really makes you want to play the game that they are showing.

avalkauskas

Explorer
NICE! I should send them a comp copy of FOTN:R! ;)

Probably filmed over a much longer period and edited down to the "highlights" since there are no "where's the Mountain Dew?" heard in the background...

nissoken

First Post
hi,
Tabletop is a web series show that created by Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day. It is part of Day's YouTube Channel..i like this series and I noticed is that the "off to the side commentaries" fit well with actual play videos.

Remove ads

Remove ads