D&D 5E Wild Beyond the Witchlight Collector's Edition Miniatures Will Set You Back $750!

WizKids has a boxed set full of Wild Beyond the Witchlight miniatures for pre-order. The set contains 81 miniatures, including two unique miniatures only in this box, one of which is Tasha. All yours for just $750...

WizKids has a boxed set full of Wild Beyond the Witchlight miniatures for pre-order. The set contains 81 miniatures, including two unique miniatures only in this box, one of which is Tasha. All yours for just $750!

witch_minis.jpg

Dire Bare

Legend
YIKES!

Though, that is 80-prepainted miniatures in the set, so about $9/mini.

Food for thought: A single 4-mini booster is $17; this is the equivalent of ~44 boosters, which would give you 176 miniatures…not really feeling it’s worth it.
176 miniatures, many of them duplicates. Which isn't all bad, of course. If they were offering the premium level of paint on all included minis, that'd be more reasonable . . . but that doesn't look to be the case.

Nebulous

Legend
Well, I just found my favorite miniature ever: Hello Thaco, you wily clown.

Well, I just found my favorite miniature ever: Hello Thaco, you wily clown.

Indeed, part of me feels I should be slightly offended, since I am old enough to remember THAC0 semi fondly, but I find him quite endearing. Enough that I might see if I can get hold of him, and I don't really do miniatures.

Remove ads

Remove ads