D&D 5E Wild Beyond the Witchlight Collector's Edition Miniatures Will Set You Back $750!

WizKids has a boxed set full of Wild Beyond the Witchlight miniatures for pre-order. The set contains 81 miniatures, including two unique miniatures only in this box, one of which is Tasha. All yours for just $750!

witch_minis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Listen, this is a FANTASY RPG accessory, right? Stop injecting reality into it. WizKids is not in the .stl business. Still, there are numerous Patreons that will have 'Feywild' themes in the next 6 months with their own spins on the Witchlight Carnival.
The smart third party vendors are spinning up STL files, PDFs, etc., right now. There's going to be a crazy amount of fey-themed choices this fall.

Nathaniel Lee

Adventurer
One case of 4 bricks should get you almost a complete set, with duplicates of many for ~$380. You can spend another $100 to get the last singles you need. You'll miss out on those 2 unique minis, but I can have them made on Hero Forge and professionally painted for less than the differential.
I don't think you've been guaranteed a complete set from a case for a few years now. That used to be the case, but even as far back as the Descent Into Avernus series you couldn't get everything from a case (this is from personal experience). The introduction of the A/B versions of minis really screwed things up.

Stormonu

Legend
This is more than a 2000 point warhammer army.
Yes, but you do have to assemble and paint the Warhammer army yourself.

I’m not saying it’s a good deal - I won’t buy it. But, individually, the minis cost about $9 each; I’ve spend more than that on a single X-Wing or Wizkids Star Trek game figure, not to mention Wizkid’s Attack Wing models…

Quickleaf

Legend
Is there a spoiler list with pictures somewhere to see what minis are included?
According to the DNDMini site it includes:

ALL miniatures in the D&D Set 20 booster/brick release (51 in total)

We've seen 17 so far, which you can see the 3d models of over here: MinisGallery - D&D The Wild Beyond the Witchlight

1. Giant Snail
  2. Jingle Jangle
  3. Brigganock Miner with Mustache
  4. Harengon Brigand
  5. Bullywug Guard
  6. Korred
  7. Peryton
  8. Lamornia (unicorn)
  9. Cradlefall the Green Wyrmling
  10. Formorian
  11. Jabberwock
  12. Zybilna
  13. Tumblstrum (and Groak)
  14. Agdon Longscarf
  15. Skabatha
  16. Bavlorna
  17. Moongrave

ALL minis from both D&D Set 20 premiums sets (11 in total)

WITCHLIGHT CARNIVAL PREMIUM SET​

1. Mister Witch
  2. Mister Light
  3. Northwind and Red
  4. Thaco
  5. Burly
  6. Palasha
  7. Palasha's Tank
  8. Candlefoot
  9. Dirlagraun
  10. Kettlesteam

SWAMP GAS BALLOON PREMIUM SET​

11. Swamp Gas Balloon

ALL the minis from the D&D Set 20 starter sets (10 in total)

VALOR'S CALL STARTER SET​

1. Strongheart
  2. Elkhorn
  3. Ringlerun
  4. Molliver
  5. Mercion

LEAGUE OF MALEVOLENCE STARTER SET​

1. Kelek
  2. Skylla
  3. Warduke
  4. Zargash
  5. Zarak

ALL D&D Set 20 promotional miniatures (7)

HARENGON BRIGANDS PROMO BOX​

1. Harengon Brigand with Poleaxe
  2. Harengon Brigand with Longbow

EXCLUSIVE! Two unique special minis only in this collector's box, including Tasha (2 in total)

Yenrak

Explorer
I’ve been meaning to ask this: how do those brick things work? How many do I have to buy to get more or less all the minis on offer?

Yenrak

Explorer
I think what will hold me back from buying this, in addition to the price, is the specificity of the pieces. I just don’t think I’d get much use out of many of them outside of playing through the official campaign.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases