D&D 5E Wild Beyond The Witchlight Has A 'Feywild Adventure Accessory Kit'

In addition to the hardcover adventure coming later this year, the fey-themed Wild Beyond The Witchlight has an accessory kit, according to Amazon. There's not much info about it, other than a name and a September 21st release date. https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Beyond-Witchlight-Adventure-Accessory/dp/0786967218/...

In addition to the hardcover adventure coming later this year, the fey-themed Wild Beyond The Witchlight has an accessory kit, according to Amazon. There's not much info about it, other than a name and a September 21st release date.

wild_witchlight.jpg

DNDElise

DM's Guild and DriveThruRPG writer
I have the Silverhand and Frostmaiden dice sets which are similar to the upcoming Feywild set. They come in a nice box which you can use as a dice tray. They also include a folded map and cards. The cards for the previous set had NPC, monster, or location descriptions. As a D&D player, these dice kits are some of my favorite WoTC accessories.

I have included a pic of previous WoTC dice kits I have picked up. I am pretty happy with mine!
WoTC Dice Sets.JPG

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
No, this one has a map of the carnival, cards of the rides and major carnival NPCs and the dice. The two dice trays, which have butterfly wing designs, look nice, too.

Remove ads

Remove ads