Critical Role Wildemount releases tomorrow

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Hello all,

Wildemount releases tomorrow.
I've pre-ordered it from my FLGS. Not sure when I'll actually be able to go down and get it.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it in a medium way.
I still haven't started to read the Eberron book, and I was more interested in that.

How are others feeling?

Also, did anyone get their copies early?

atanakar

Hero
I'll pass. I read up on the new classes and they are not something I would use in my home-brew campaign. I only buy D&D books similar to Xanathar or Mordenkeinen. I'm not interested in setting books.

I'm currently collecting two other RPGs. Modern AGE and Coriolis. My annual gaming budget is fixed (to avoid over spending). Modern AGE's Enemies & Allies book is my next purchase.

If my FLGS is still open, I plan on stopping in after work tomorrow or the day after. I was iffy on it until I saw the interview where Matt Mercer talked about how excited he was that the art all came from the Critical Role community. And I do want to support my FLGS right now.

Ironically I just started reading my copy of Eberron yesterday.

Weiley31

Legend
I'll pass. I read up on the new classes and they are not something I would use in my home-brew campaign. I only buy D&D books similar to Xanathar or Mordenkeinen. I'm not interested in setting books.

I'm currently collecting two other RPGs. Modern AGE and Coriolis. My annual gaming budget is fixed (to avoid over spending). Modern AGE's Enemies & Allies book is my next purchase.
What is the Echo Knight like!???

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I'm definitely interested in it. Unfortunately I had preordered from Powell's, and they have closed their stores here indefinitely to help with the pandemic. So I don't know when I'll be able to get my hands on it. :-/

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I'm definitely interested in it. Unfortunately I had preordered from Powell's, and they have closed their stores here indefinitely to help with the pandemic. So I don't know when I'll be able to get my hands on it. :-/
Will they ship it to you, perhaps for free? Or maybe do what the library did to me the other day - push the book out the front door on a cart, and then lock the door after I had grabbed the book and they pulled hte cart back in...

jgsugden

Legend
A lot of FLGS will haver this on their shelves - when they're forced to shelter in place for several weeks or more. Several areas are starting to have shelter in place meaning that the stores will close, they con't deliver, and you can't pick it up.

Remove ads