• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wildwood Print version is at Origins

Ghostwind

First Post
No Bastion booth at Gen Con. Studio 2 is representing them and several other publishers. In fact, I don't think anyone from Bastion will be at Gen Con actually working the booth this year. A few might be at the con to play but no one on the team has said they wanted to go work the booth.

Aus_Snow

First Post
I've been looking forward to this for a while, too.

It may be some time before I get to actually run a game using it, but I'm buying ASAP, nonetheless. :)

Teneb

Explorer
There are a number of things "in development", though I don't recall what's been announced and what hasn't so I don't think I can speak on any of them. I believe Steve has mentioned Lore of the Gods is next in the release queue. Having helped edit it, I can tell you it's pretty darn awesome. It was a lot of fun to go through.

DMH

First Post
The books Steve mentioned (that I remember) on BP's messageboard are Player's Guide to OB, The Book of Curses (which is on the Bastion products page), Lore of the Gods and something about the Great Spirit and of course Legacies 2 and up.

Teneb

Explorer
IIRC Children of the Great Spirit was going to be PDF only. And yes, Book of Curses is in there, as well as the OPG. OPG was completely edited, but Tom rewrote a couple sections that will probably have to be gone over again (although he's such a good writer, editing his stuff isn't too hard. I actually rather enjoy it). After LotG, I think OPG is probably the next closest to being polished.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads