• Level 20

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Level 40

Votes: 9 33.3%

Kalanyr

Explorer
Hmmmmmm,

Gun Proficienies for classes without broad categories of weapons

Futuristic/Rennaisance Firearms are all Exotic Proficiencies. As an unusual exception the Exotic Weapon Master prestige class is NOT proficient with them.

Wizards: All classified as Simple Proficiency
Druids: None and Violation of Oath
Rogue/Bard: All except Scattergun and Grenade Launcher.
Monk: None (The typical monk view is that such things interfere with perfection. There are exceptions but not enough to justify such proficiency)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Animate Dead *isn't* an Evil Spell, nor are any of the Create Undead spells. They can be used to create Good-Aligned undead they have the appropriate descriptor for such creation. Evil Undead have the Evil Descriptor and So forth.

Magic Circle Spells have no Alignment Descriptor.

Just some IR precedents.

MasterOfHeaven

First Post
Hi. I've watched these threads for a long time, and I've considered joining before, however the incredible power levels of the setting and characters always overwhelmed me. Now that it's being toned back a bit, I'd love to participate. Is this the thread to inquire about that? If so, how do I join, and what do I do? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Well, I just read in this thread Kalanyr saying the slots were filled, but the title heading says there is still one slot open. Which is correct?

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
(I'm toneing stuff back?! Huh? (Well maybe the 200th+ level characters) )

It's full I forgot to edit the first post. If you want to go down as a step in if/when someone leaves post a character in the rogues gallery (the method of character generation is detailed in this thread.).

Darkwolf

First Post
8 characters submitted so far:
Mr. Draco - Yuan-ti(Pureblood) Rog3/Spy10/Nin1
o' skot - Lich Nec5/Sha1/Red9/Acm4
Festy - Hob Ftr5/Rog5/Dual10
Forsak - Elf Sor5/Sha10/AA2/Arch3
Venus - Hum Ran1/Ftr8/Temp10/Brb1
DarkW - Hum Dru20
Xocha - 1/2E Mnk20
Anab - Ill Ftr12

Darkwolf

First Post
Of the two spots left, only one has really been claimed. Sollir has rolled stats for it(although the munchkin he's going to play is still being formed). As for the other spot, no one has rolled stats as far as I know.

Looking at the list we have, we are rather heavy in the fighting department - Festy, Venus, Anab, Xochael - and Draco and I could easily get involved in fighting also. We have two decent mages(skot, forsaken). We really could stand to have another divine caster.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The other person has rolled stats. If they could post the character fairly soon I wouldn't be complaining. (Hint Hint) Thank you. :D

Remove ads