• Level 5

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Level 10

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Level 20

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Level 40

Votes: 9 33.3%

Notice: I just found this odd little piece of information on a goverment website while making plans for my trip... I warn you it is appocolyptic and super evil!

Large computer may hire inexperienced college graduates and consulting firms that train new hires in intensive, company-based programs.

Anabstercorian

First Post
My character

Zizazuzo, Hermaphroditic Illithid Ftr9/Mnk3

Hit Dice: 8d8+9d10+3d8

Abilities:
Strength: 12
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 20
Wisdom: 18
Charisma: 17

Notable Skills: +25 to Jump, +15 to Tumble, +15 to Diplomacy, +12 to Balance

BAB: +17/+12/+7/+2
UAB: +2

Feats:
Racial: Alertness, Combat Casting, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Weapon Finesse (Tentacle)
Bonus Fighter: Weapon Focus (Automatic Rifle), Point Blank Shot, Weapon Specialization (Automatic Rifle), Improved Critical (Automatic Rifle), Rapid Shot
Other: Psionic Dodge, Quick Draw, Ranged Sunder, Called Shot (Ranged Power Attack)

Zizazuzo fought for the Army of Darkness in the few combats they found, and holds a grudge against, as he calls him, "that mammal-kisser Anabstercorian." He's a traditionalist who eats brains, not that synthetic crap. He deals with threats by killing them, or fleeing if things get too nasty.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Anab assuming you did

5 d6 (drop the lowest 2) 8 times (drop the lowest 2) arrange to taste for stats with a reroll for a total modifer of less than +8, your stats seem rather low, with level and illithid bonuses. Also what alignment is this Illithid?

Mr. Draco

First Post
Ok, i've read through the whole thing.

I'll claim the last spot. My character will be a Rogue 15/Pureblood Yuan-ti

Is that ok? I'm working on the rest of the stats (and waiting for dicebot in the channel...)

Last edited:

Anab you seem to have missed that their are no evils allowed :)

And when you finish up your char post it in the thread in the rogues gallery.

Time read up my PC if you can today and tell me for how much I need to cut back, I calculated around 50-60k.

I just keep being amused by 1d8+7+5d6 energymixed +wail of the banshee arrows.
And the fact that I have 6 attacks around with att ranging between 32 and 17 (+32/+32/+32/+27/+22/+17) all 1d8+7+5d6 and my own made up specials :)

Go check it in the rogues gall, the product of a sick and bored mind hehe, don't ask me how I make it up, just rolls out.

Last edited:

ANab, your stats.

I rolled your stats in Kalanyrs presence since you don't seem to have acces to MirC.

Your stats are:
18-17-17-16-14-13

Now you know what Kalanyr calls me mister lucky heh my stats were also very high :)

nice monk stats, puttem to good use :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Draco, welcome aboard. That would be a Rogue 14 due to ECL.

Got TFO to roll stats for you Anab. Those don't include level or racial mods. Please, note that no Evil alignments are allowed. Lawful Neutral with Evil tendencies is acceptable, just don't push it. If you step over into evil without magical/psionic enforcement and don't make an attempt to get back to Neutral you get NPC'd.

Draco- Doublechecked you stats: They come out as:

Last edited:

Remove ads