Wing and Sword: a d20 Modern military campaign [METAGAME]

Bobitron

Explorer
We are both working until dark, so we just left a big bowl of candy on the porch.

Are we waiting on me? I was waiting for Search results. I'll check the IC thread.

Still no email notifications. :\

Edit: Popped up a little post, I want to Take 20 on the Search if possible.

Barak

First Post
I think Shaman wants to see if you'll agree with my suggestion so he can spring a whole nest of vipers on you for the few minutes I leave you by your lonesome!

The Shaman

First Post
Bobitron said:
I was waiting for Search results. I'll check the IC thread.
Sorry, Bob - I wasn't sure if that was your action or not.
Bobitron said:
Still no email notifications. :\
I've noticed that ENWorld e-mail gets bumped to my junk folder sometimes - could your filtering software be the problem?
Bobitron said:
Edit: Popped up a little post, I want to Take 20 on the Search if possible.
Done.

I have a proposal to finish today and a meeting with a client tomorrow, so look for me to update the game thread Thursday night. :)

Bobitron

Explorer
Nope, I just don't get them. At all!

No biggie, I suppose. I don't have time anymore to keep up with stuff as soon as it happens. I'll probably whip up a new signature containing links to make it easier, though.

Barak

First Post
I guess it could come off like that, but you know, realistically, in an army setting, that needs to happen, or it's quite unrealistic. What, the newbie soldiers come up with all the ideas/figure everything out while the officers stand around, amazed at our cleverness? :p

The Shaman

First Post
Barak said:
I guess it could come off like that, but you know, realistically, in an army setting, that needs to happen, or it's quite unrealistic. What, the newbie soldiers come up with all the ideas/figure everything out while the officers stand around, amazed at our cleverness? :p
That was my reasoning as well: Capt. Martini has been a soldier for twenty-one years at the time of our game, and has spent the last ten years in counter-insurgency ops, so I figure he should know a thing or two.

The clue in the grave wasn't critical to the encounter - you already found the "trail of bread crumbs" ;) - but I do want to convey your commander's competence. There's a reason the legionnaires of Third Company have such faith in their captain.

Bobitron

Explorer
Perfectly fine with me, Shaman! I've said it before and I'll say it again; the way you run NPC's in this game is a shining example.

On a sad note, Widowmaker, a ENWorlder and fan of our game, passed away in an automobile accident. My interactions with him on the boards and by email really showed him to be a great guy. There is a thread regarding his death here if you would like to stop by.

The Shaman

First Post
Bobitron said:
On a sad note, Widowmaker, a ENWorlder and fan of our game, passed away in an automobile accident. My interactions with him on the boards and by email really showed him to be a great guy. There is a thread regarding his death here if you would like to stop by.
Thanks for the notice, Bob - that's a terrible shame.

I'm too wiped out to post tonight, so look for something on Thursday. Sorry about the delay.

Remove ads