Wing and Sword: a d20 Modern military campaign [METAGAME]

Barak

First Post
Well... Honestly I didn't see any fire. But my wife saw smoke coming out the back of it, and where there's smoke, there's fire, right? :heh:

Bobitron

Explorer
Barak said:
Well... Honestly I didn't see any fire. But my wife saw smoke coming out the back of it, and where there's smoke, there's fire, right? :heh:

Ahhhhh! Big difference to those of us in the consumer electronics industry. 'Letting the magic smoke out of the box' is a different phenomenon entirely. :)

Barak

First Post
Bobitron said:
Ahhhhh! Big difference to those of us in the consumer electronics industry. 'Letting the magic smoke out of the box' is a different phenomenon entirely. :)

Yeah, I know.. But it doesn't sound as dramatic. :)

The Shaman

First Post
Gentlemen...

Thanks for your patience. My wife's health has taken a turn, and the past few weeks have been challenging, basically going from one doctor's appointment to another day after day. Most nights I'm simply too exhausted to think.

I do think about you all and our game, and I appreciate you all hanging in as long as you have despite the difficulties. I'm not pulling the plug, but my earlier cheery assessment was a bit premature. I don't know when I will be able to resume regular posting, but I will do my best to post once a week until things level out again.

Thanks to you all, and a very Happy Holidays.

Barak

First Post
Gah. Dude, the hell with the game. When (not if, but when) your wife's health is A-OK, I'll give ya a hard time for being a slow-to update GM. For the moment, just know that I'll think (and pray, if that's your cup o' tea) for you and yours, especially during the holidays. Dayum dude, Normand lived 50 years ago, he can wait a couple months, and so can I.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Family comes first, Shammy. Take care of your wife and our thoughts go with you. We'll be here when you return. Until then, enjoy your holidays and best wishes for brighter days.

Remove ads