Witcher change up?

At least we will get one more season with Henry. I will give Liam a chance, but he has big boots to fill. And I am intrigued by The Witcher: Blood Origin coming on Christmas... :)
I'm with you, got to give Liam a chance to show his stuff. It seems unlikely he'll be better but if he's good and the show is enjoyable then I'm okay with that.

JEB

Legend
This was surprising to me, considering Cavill is a known Witcher mega-fan, but I am told that Cavill and the showrunners previously butted heads on various proposed changes from the books. Possibly changes proposed for this next season were too much for him, so he finally walked. (Any Superman money would make such a decision easier, of course.)

Stalker0

Legend
I thought you might be trolling. Liam’s way too pretty.
I would always wait for hollywood magic before that kind of judgement. You throw a good wig, makeup, and some dirt on Liam, and I'm sure they can make him look rough and tumble.

The bigger loss is that Cavills was such a self-proclaimed fanboy of the franchise, its pretty disherenting to hear him leave it. It's like...man if fanboy Henry Cavill doesn't want to do this anymore, either he was bribed a crapton of money to do something else (which is certainly possible) or he is really not happy with the direction of the show (also possible)

Remove ads