D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

Weiley31

Legend
Yup it's official: Her title of Walker of Planes has just clinched the deal that she's the OC of the FR magic set. And now DND has another iconic character to add to its list of current Iconic characters. Everything else about her/has has checked off all the boxes.

Welcome to the club Ellywick.

Also I see what you did there WoTC.

Last edited:

Laurefindel

Legend
Yup it's official: Her title of Walker of Planes has just clinched the deal that she's the OC of the FR magic set. And now DND has another iconic character to add to its list of current Iconic characters. Everything else about her/has has checked off all the boxes.

Welcome to the club Ellywick.

Also I see what you did there WoTC.
apparently, "Stream on the Web" is a 1/long rest ability...

Now I have got a new question. If the canon says somebody from the D&D multiverse could visit our world, a "reverse isekai", then... could an "isekai", anybody from our planet go to any of the D&D worlds? If Maligno, the carrionete dark lord of Odiare is from the "Gothic Earth" (Mask of the Red Death) then it is possible somebody from the Hasbroverse becomes lord of one of the domains in the Feywild.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Now I have got a new question. If the canon says somebody from the D&D multiverse could visit our world, a "reverse isekai", then... could an "isekai", anybody from our planet go to any of the D&D worlds? If Maligno, the carrionete dark lord of Odiare is from the "Gothic Earth" (Mask of the Red Death) then it is possible somebody from the Hasbroverse becomes lord of one of the domains in the Feywild.

Anything can happen in your home-game. But if you are suggesting that D&D will publish an official book with Megatron as the Darklord of his own Domain, you'll be waiting a long time. Your whole life, probably.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
I would love this.

"I, Battleship ™ from the hit boardgame Battleship ™ welcome you to my fey realm"

Inject this directly into my veins.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases