D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

Yeah I doubt Dragonlance too. It’s going to be the kit we know about. New dice and maps and a look at the Dungeon Kit they announced last week. Maybe some new Wizkids stuff. It will disappoint. Lol

Clearly your an optimist LMFAO. I think if the Accessory was going to be announced it would have been announced at the same at as Witchlight.

darjr

I crit!
They need to wait until the last 60 seconds of the Friday livestream, have Greg Tito look at the screen and scream "PLANESCAPE CONFIRMED" and then just go dark. Break the geek Internet.
you joke….
4E0A8736-A7B4-4FD5-BE82-E05139E4CCC0.jpeg

Clearly your an optimist LMFAO. I think if the Accessory was going to be announced it would have been announced at the same at as Witchlight.
But they have three more days to fill

These announcements are for people who don't follow the forums and Reddit. It will all be stuff we know about
Today's "announcement" was a game we've known about since December 2019

Tomorrow's will be the Accessory Kit and Friday's will be the Magic set. Or the other way around
Or just the Magic set and Friday's being more of a tease of the G4 event

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I'm going to add, I'm listening to Dragon Talk right now, and they are teasing more reveals on there 300th episode. Specifically, Shelly told Tito to "refer to the calendar." It was implied to be reveal some things not yet announced, and separate from the MTG: Forgotten Realms set (which Tito called out and said they would reveal two cards for), and both Feywild/Strixhaven books (which were also called out by Shelly/Tito).

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases