D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Couple other things I've noticed, browsing the Amazon site;

• D&D reformatted it's Amazon presence. Makes me feel that yes, the weekend stuff was a leak (not intended), and now they've changed their Amazon presence to avoid these in the future.
  • The Witchlight adventure has been updated to include the cover. It's also on sale, which is nice! 40% off.
  • The Strixhaven setting has been removed from the store for easy viewing. It's still available through the D&D site (Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos | Dungeons & Dragons), but it's difficult to find on Amazon directly. The cover is still not updated on stores.
  • The accessory kit has not been removed. It's still missing an image more than the placeholder, but you can still pre-order it, and can now get it as a bundle with the adventure book. It has the same discount as the book, so there's no price difference to getting them seperately.

1623279745302.png

Anyway, kind of weird on how they've reformatted things. I doubt the accessory kit will be a big deal or one of the announcements, it's only $30 which is the exact same price as the Icewind Dale dice, which was just dice, a map, and some cards. Smaller than the pricier Baldur's Gate kit. More likely, it's being hidden as it spoils art and other material that they want to keep secret until the G4 in July.

darjr

I crit!
I think the bundle thing is Amazon or an Amazon reseller is doing, there are magi and DnD book bundles, for instance. But could be WotCs doing too…

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I think the bundle thing is Amazon or an Amazon reseller is doing, there are magi and DnD book bundles, for instance. But could be WotCs doing too…

Amazon can do bundles, but they can't without the seller's permission on their own page (they may not be able to do bundles at all without the seller's permission, not sure about that). So it's a bundle that WotC set up themselves on their page.

I'm going to add, I'm listening to Dragon Talk right now, and they are teasing more reveals on there 300th episode. Specifically, Shelly told Tito to "refer to the calendar." It was implied to be reveal some things not yet announced, and separate from the MTG: Forgotten Realms set (which Tito called out and said they would reveal two cards for), and both Feywild/Strixhaven books (which were also called out by Shelly/Tito).

Do you have a Link please?

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases