D&D 5E Witchlight Promo Video: Ellywick Tumblestrum

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms. “Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to...

WotC posted this short video on its social media accounts today, featuring a character called Ellywick Tumblestrum, who is a bard from the Magic: the Gathering D&D set, Adventures in the Forgotten Realms.

“Join Ellywick Tumblestrum from @Wizards_Magic's Adventures in the Forgotten Realms, bard of the multiverse, guest of the Summer Queen & bearer of Morningmist, as she casts Legend Lore to uncover the next Dungeons & Dragons story!”

Unsurprisingly, no new reveals suggesting Amazon just jumped the gun by a day or two. Probably because they knew they needed to get the UA out now and know doing the reveal at the live shows doesn't work as EVERYONE watching already knows

If there is an October book, we'll find out at the live show.
But I hope not as having a hardcover in Sept, Oct and Nov is a 3rd Ed style heavy release schedule
Too much content means the content isn't special and a book is easier to skip

I guess it is about more merchandising products. D&D is becoming an icon of the current USA pop culture, and I guess the fandom community should feel very proud about that.

Remove ads

Remove ads