D&D 5E Wizaeror

DOBISARETHECUTEST

Dobermans are awesome!
So I’m planing on multi classing a sorcerer and wizard combo. I was wondering what subclass I should pick, so I came to ask. I’m taking 2 levels of wizard and I was looking through the list on this website. My DM doesn’t mind UA so I was thinking about being a Lore Master Wizard. It’s ability to transform the damage type and saving throw is awesome. Blade singer could be cool. Your thoughts?

Like=IhaveRead

DOBISARETHECUTEST

Dobermans are awesome!
I’m playing a home brew subclass for sorcerers where I’m a Desendent of The Raven Queen and I have been blessed by her. It’s like Divine Soul if you got Warlock spells instead.

DOBISARETHECUTEST

Dobermans are awesome!
Here’s a simple way to fix it, you can change the damage type of a spells equal to your intelligence modifier. Make sense? This would limit it to 5 spells at max.

Here’s a simple way to fix it, you can change the damage type of a spell equal to your intelligence modifier.

Changing saves is the big one. You can reliably target a creatures naughty word saves (Int, I'm looking at you).

Its gets even more broken with certain combos. For example, If you change the saving throw of Hold Person to Strength, that creature would have to make the save or be paralysed, automatically failing all subsequent strength saves for the duration of the spell. So they would be permanently held, as long as you maintain concentration if they fail the first save.

All from 3rd level.

Alternatively, target a creature that is stunned, paralyzed or restrained, then change the spell's save to Dex for auto fails or disadvantage. Heck; change any spells save to Dex or Strength if the creature is Stunned or Paralyzed, and it automatically fails its Save.

Ensure you have a Monk in the party. He Stuns them then you hit them with an auto-fail the Save spell (changing the spells save to Dex) of your choice.

There are other broken things you can do. That's just off the top of my head.

Remove ads