D&D 5E WizKids Announce Frameworks Custom Sprue-Based Minis

When it's just an arm or single piece, I'm fine. But when it's the whole piece, I feel like I enter a hell of gluing stuff together, holding it until I think it's set, then leaving it for a day only to have the thing fall apart when I attempt to paint it. When I first got back into painting minis as an adult, I didn't realize that the glue I had picked up was bad - I just thought it was supposed to be that awful to put minis together! I at least know better now, though I still hate it.

Heh, if we were in the same area, I'd take over assemby duties for you—I'm a model-builder at heart.

teitan

Legend
When it's just an arm or single piece, I'm fine. But when it's the whole piece, I feel like I enter a hell of gluing stuff together, holding it until I think it's set, then leaving it for a day only to have the thing fall apart when I attempt to paint it. When I first got back into painting minis as an adult, I didn't realize that the glue I had picked up was bad - I just thought it was supposed to be that awful to put minis together! I at least know better now, though I still hate it.
Another bonus point to Reaper! Lol

Remove ads