WOIN Questions

Star Anvil

First Post
I'm looking at WOIN and trying to ensure I understand the licensing. It says they are asking people not to republish the core books, that I understand and think makes perfect sense.
Can you publish a setting with all the rules you want or need for that as a standalone book? What I want is to be able to have everything someone needs in the book and not need a separate core book.
This doesn't mean I want to add every single rule I can find in every add one etc. Just that I want someone to walk into a store, buy my book, and be able to play.

Belisarion

Explorer
Maybe put the WOIN tag on your title, when somebody filters on WOIN only, your question won't be listed and so might fly under the radar.

Other than that, you can publish pretty anything under the WCPS (WOIN Community Publishing Syndicate) as long as they are no stand alone core rulebooks, as you mentioned:
There aren't many restrictions on what you can publish. Adventures, settings, rules, anything you like - the only thing we ask you not to publish here in the WCPS are standalone core rulebooks.
But if you publish a setting including all needed rules to play in it, you should be totally save.

Remove ads