• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wolverine looks awesome!!!

TheNovaLord

First Post
It was about 7/10

pacing was indeed horrid

Gambit was thankfully 'pretty kewl'

there is a bit just after the credits start and another bit right at the end.

catsclaw227

First Post
Meh.... it was OK. 6/10. Typical summer fare, but it didn't grab me.

The bit I saw just after the credit start was with Stryker getting jacked. Was there something else too?

Heck, I can't even remember parts of the film, it was that forgettable.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Meh.... it was OK. 6/10. Typical summer fare, but it didn't grab me.

The bit I saw just after the credit start was with Stryker getting jacked. Was there something else too?
That part was common to all prints.

There are two bonuses that could come after all the credits:[sblock]Deadpool grabs his head and it shushes the camera (breaking the 4th wall) or Wolverine in Japan drinking to remember.[/sblock]

campbellr14

First Post
I would give it 6/10. It was fun to watch but they really ruined Deadpool. I think Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth was my favorite part of the whole movie.

shilsen

Adventurer
I just saw the movie yesterday and it's right up (down?) there as one of the worst superhero movies I've ever seen.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
See, now *that* would have been worth sitting and waiting for.

It wasn't.

I expected the movie to be an abomination that would have me both clawing my eyes out and wishing for death. At least, that's what the geek reviews said. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised.

Not to say that it was good by any stretch of the imagination. But Hugh Jackman and Liev Schrieber really, really tried, and it showed. If they'd had a good plot and writing to work with, it'd've probably kicked ass, even though Schrieber doesn't look like the comic book Sabertooth at all.

Brad

Remove ads