• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Wonko's 4E Auto Character Sheet + Custom Power Cards

catsclaw227

First Post
Wonko -- any chance you will add the preview classes to your sheet? I would love to be able to use this for my new Scales of War Campaign, but we have a Minotaur and a Druid in the party. :)

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Man...I really need to add a FAQ section.

I won't be adding preview or playtest material...it's enough work adding "official" stuff. If I add a bunch of material that isn't in its final form and I just have to re-enter it all when it gets released in a book, I will be a very unhappy spreadsheet programmer.

catsclaw227

First Post
Man...I really need to add a FAQ section.

I won't be adding preview or playtest material...it's enough work adding "official" stuff. If I add a bunch of material that isn't in its final form and I just have to re-enter it all when it gets released in a book, I will be a very unhappy spreadsheet programmer.
No worries. I totally understand.

xarinth

First Post
Wonko: some questions:

1. Is it possible to have the item Throwing Shield added as a ranged weapon if selected? The first power it gives makes it a ranged attack (which gives my paladin a viable ranged attack without having to switch things around). I know this is probably a pipe dream, but just wanted to ask.

2. Do you have an email that I could send you a copy of this character I created with your sheet (well my original character I put into your sheet)? There are quite a few powers showing up with messed up damage totals and it would be easier than posting them all here individually.

3. Not a question...but Thank you for your efforts, I really like this sheet.

seanna2000

First Post
You could use retraining to swap the feats as well. You only need to qualify for them now, so you could theoretically start P. Multi. as late as level 10 by swapping out a feat and picking up a new one at both 10 and 11, since there are 4 total feats involved (1 to multiclass, 3 to power swap).

infocynic is right. I totally forgot about retraining. My mistake. Basically the idea is to swap a feat for a Multiclassing feat and take one of the power swap feats at level 10, and swapping another feat for a 2nd power swap feat and taking a 3rd power swap feat at level 11 (while continuing to meet all prerequisites for all the feats you keep, retrain or gain at the same time). That's really the latest you can do it. This really is the latest you can take your Multiclass feat and the 3 power swap feats to meet the requirements for Paragon Multiclassing. This of course means that you can't retrain any powers, skills or other feat at level 10 and level 11, since you can only retrain 1 feat, power or skill at a time.

Nice one, infocynic. ;)

Last edited:

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Funny/tragic story...I was finished adding Ranger powers and then proceeded to effectively delete all of them by accident. They're done now...just have to finish the Rogue and feat sections, then it'll be out. Assuming, of course that I don't delete everything again.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Is there a way to outfit a wizard with more than one implement? My wizard has Staff of Defense so he usually is equipped with a Staff of the War Mage, but he also carries a Master's Wand of Magic Missiles.

sgonzales

First Post
first of all, great work, keep doing it, you are great!

second, i'm having problem with the shields. i am not able to select the checkbox to say that the shield is equipped. and also, the magic shield i have, is not appearing to be selected.

the true is, i cant select any checkbox on the character sheet. at least not by clicking it, if there's any other way, pls say.

thank you very much for character sheet again!

Remove ads