Knightfall's World of Kulan Campaign Maps (Updated: July 2022)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NEW MAP: Lake Therse Region
Description to be posted. Later.

Lake Therse Region.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
VARIANT MAP: Around Stonn City (Altered Colors)
My second attempt to make the freshwater standout less. This time I matched the freshwater color with the sea color. The result is promising, although I think the main green needs to be darker. I'm not sure.

Cheers!

KF

Altered Colors - Around Stonn City.jpg

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
REPOSTED MAP: Paian Hills Region (pronounced PIE-an)
Description to be posted. Later.

Paian Hills Region.jpg

Those who participated in the failed attempt to start a World of Kulan PBP campaign will recognize/remember this map. - KF72

Last edited:

Xyanthon

First Post
I'm really diggin your maps knightfall! I especially like some of the place names such as Peccadillo City. Such extensively thought out worlds are always fascinating to me. Keep up the great work!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Xyanthon said:
I'm really diggin your maps knightfall! I especially like some of the place names such as Peccadillo City. Such extensively thought out worlds are always fascinating to me. Keep up the great work!
Thanks, I try to come up with "hooks" for each locale, but it doesn't always work. The Peccadillo City hook, is a new one that I just came up with to match the city's alignment (NE) and location. Being so close to the dictatorship of the City of Siafox has greatly influenced Ulderul.

I had orginally considered calling Ulderul the City of Sin, but that's too much like Frank Miller's Sin City, IMO, and I wanted the city to have a unique outlook towards "indulgence" and fantasy feel. Note that the lands of the Far South aren't dominated by humans. The Paian Hills Region and the Halaian Mountains Region are two areas where this is commonplace.

Note: You can find some political data for various "Lands of Harqual" here. The entries are spread throughout the thread's pages, and only have the most basic of information.

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

Remove ads