• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Low'verok

Ferrix

Explorer
Virgil realizing the danger his longterm friend may be in opens up, raising his hands in a sincere gesture, "he says what he believes. Pottofer would not meaningfully put you in more harms way than he would his own mother. He did not realize the effect his proselytizing would have upon everyone. There's no need to bind him," he pauses, "I'll take responsibility for him, I'll not see a friend go at it alone."

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Draxiksus male Lizardfolk Ranger lvl2

Drax pats Pottofer on the shoulder and begins to wonder if he can track the beast that flies.

Do we follow now? or ressst at the town? My concssern isss great.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Pottofer looks back and forth between Elexia and the retreating speck in the sky. His face is a mask of grief and pain, but also determined.

"You be right, White Muther. I was no' thinkin' right as I should. I... I will go after Brigitte, an' try to rescue 'er as best as Eldath will allow me," he says finally. Without a second word, he shoulders his pack and walks into the desert without a second glance. Abdul and the riders look at each other with astonishment. "He may be brave, but he's far from sane, that one..."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Elexia

Elexia sighs and hides her face in her hands. Things had gone so wrong. Pottifer had without thought transported them to this nightmareish place and now was the reason Bridgette was taken by the enemy, An enemy that it seemed impossible to reason with. Worst of all she, Elexia was unable to protect someone under her care. This was a test of her faith and she felt she was failing. "Pottifer! Wait." She cried. "You will not go alone. I will accompany you." She looks at the others and says, "I cannot ask you to come with us. Go from here. Live your lives and have children. Love them with the strength of all your souls. I must find Bridget and atone for my failing her." She turns back to Pottifer and leaving Charity behind she walks out to meet the Water Gensi priest.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer

White Mother. You know my path isss with you.

Drax adjusts his weapons for travel again, cleaning off any residue from the previous battle, as he hustles to follow the two of faith.

Ferrix

Explorer
Virgil chimes in with his calming baritone voice, "you are most definately not tramping off into the wastes without me by your side dear Pottofer. I do say, what if you were to scrape yourself on a rusty nail and pass yonder into a sore and sorrowed state. Unacceptable." The slightly portly men readjusts his belt, and follows off after his friend.

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi Gustwig : Air Genasi Wizard 3

"You know i cannot allow you to go without me. Who will watch your backs?"

Gaoi shoulders his pack and walks after the group.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer

On a second thought Drax hustles back to look around at the tracks the creature made when it was on the ground in hopes of recognizing them again. He then takes his bearings in this new land, noting sun direction and natural landmarks. Salutes to the men he just fought beside, and runs off after the group, in the direction the creature flew.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads