• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WoT Message Board Game - Prologue

ooc: This is getting a tad convuluted, but it looks like there is an end in site when we reach camelyn.

Despite not being a great rider she was doing ok on the way to Camelyn, but anything was better then the boat Shalimar thought to herself. She silently resolved to get better at riding.

"Lila Sedai, when we reach Camelyn will we be staying with the other Aes Sedai that are there gaurding that man, Logain? I hope so, They will certainly stay in the Palace while they are there. I should like to see that pitful man who thinks he should have the right to channel as Aes Sedai do."

drothgery

First Post
Shalimar Shiawase said:
"Lila Sedai, when we reach Camelyn will we be staying with the other Aes Sedai that are there gaurding that man, Logain? I hope so, They will certainly stay in the Palace while they are there. I should like to see that pitful man who thinks he should have the right to channel as Aes Sedai do."

"We will not be staying with the others; Morgase has no reason to speak to us, and Elaida Sedai and I are not friends." And I am not going to give that woman a chance to push me around. Another two or three years, and she will have no right to. No matter what she thinks, she is not the Amyrlin, and not likely to ever be. "And you two will stay as far from Logain as I can manage."

<I'm going to post the opening of the main storyline in another thread, but you can still follow up here if you want to do something before you get to Caemlyn.>

Remove ads