WotBS [WotBS] 5ed. still a thing?

trencher7

Explorer
Don´t want to be THAT guy but is there an ETA for part 7?
My group is planning a long gaming weekend at the end of october and it would be very helpfull to know whether I can plan with part 7 5ed. too.
Thanks for all the work and cheers,
T.

Tormyr

Adventurer
End of October should be fine. Aside from summer holidays happening, my computer died. While I have backups, I had to rebuild my development environment on a new computer. Now that the kids are back in school, I can get back to concentrating on this again. ;)

Minmon

Villager
I just wanted to say thanks for continuing to do the work with this conversion. My group is just about to start the campaign tonight and we're all pretty stoked. :)

Tormyr

Adventurer
I was unfortunately unable to finish the last few edits and layout this week. Be ready for it next week!

trencher7

Explorer
What a timing!
We finished Castle Korstull on Saturday around 3am. I brought the 3.5 stuff with me so that I could start Adventure 7somehow. So you can imagine my surprise when, while preparing breakfast, I saw the adventure pop up on Drivethru. Excellent timing, Sir!

Tormyr

Adventurer
Yes, I am working on it right now, but I took a small detour to revise the Player's and Campaign Guides. The player's guide now has an option for each class inspired from the history or an NPC from the campaign.

Tormyr

Adventurer
Any news on part 8? It's been nearly 5 months since part 7.
Yes, it is almost out (it's with the technical reviewers now). My apologies for the delay. There were several battles that had to be significantly reworked from 3.5 to 5e. During the last few months, I have also revised the player's guide and campaign guide. A printing issue also arose that I have had to slowly work through with DriveThruRPG. There should be quite a bit coming out shortly.

Nod_Hero

Explorer
During the last few months, I have also revised the player's guide and campaign guide.
Please add a changelog of some kind in the item description or even just as a discussion post. It would be nice to know what the updates are.
(Also, you really should change the "Find more War of the Burning Sky here." links in all the 5e versions of the supplements to the drivethrurpg urls. Having to redirect from rpgnow on every product, from a link ON that product, gets tedious very quickly!)

Tormyr

Adventurer
Please add a changelog of some kind in the item description or even just as a discussion post. It would be nice to know what the updates are.
(Also, you really should change the "Find more War of the Burning Sky here." links in all the 5e versions of the supplements to the drivethrurpg urls. Having to redirect from rpgnow on every product, from a link ON that product, gets tedious very quickly!)
I am working on an errata to go with the changes.

Unfortunately I have no control over the links on drivethrurpg or wotbsadventurepath.com

trencher7

Explorer
Thanks a lot for part 8!
Unfortunately the campaign is on hiatus due to social distancing...
But we will continue asap.
Stay safe!

Tormyr

Adventurer
Thanks a lot for part 8!
Unfortunately the campaign is on hiatus due to social distancing...
But we will continue asap.
Stay safe!
You are welcome. Sorry for the delay.

You can also try playing on Roll20. Adventure 8 will be there soon.

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4