[WotBS] 5ed. still a thing?

trencher7

Explorer
Don´t want to be THAT guy but is there an ETA for part 7?
My group is planning a long gaming weekend at the end of october and it would be very helpfull to know whether I can plan with part 7 5ed. too.
Thanks for all the work and cheers,
T.

Tormyr

Adventurer
End of October should be fine. Aside from summer holidays happening, my computer died. While I have backups, I had to rebuild my development environment on a new computer. Now that the kids are back in school, I can get back to concentrating on this again. ;)

Minmon

Villager
I just wanted to say thanks for continuing to do the work with this conversion. My group is just about to start the campaign tonight and we're all pretty stoked. :)

Tormyr

Adventurer
I was unfortunately unable to finish the last few edits and layout this week. Be ready for it next week!

trencher7

Explorer
What a timing!
We finished Castle Korstull on Saturday around 3am. I brought the 3.5 stuff with me so that I could start Adventure 7somehow. So you can imagine my surprise when, while preparing breakfast, I saw the adventure pop up on Drivethru. Excellent timing, Sir!

Tormyr

Adventurer
Yes, I am working on it right now, but I took a small detour to revise the Player's and Campaign Guides. The player's guide now has an option for each class inspired from the history or an NPC from the campaign.

Advertisement