WotBS [WotBS] 5ed. still a thing?

trencher7

Explorer
What a timing!
We finished Castle Korstull on Saturday around 3am. I brought the 3.5 stuff with me so that I could start Adventure 7somehow. So you can imagine my surprise when, while preparing breakfast, I saw the adventure pop up on Drivethru. Excellent timing, Sir!

Tormyr

Adventurer
Yes, I am working on it right now, but I took a small detour to revise the Player's and Campaign Guides. The player's guide now has an option for each class inspired from the history or an NPC from the campaign.

Tormyr

Adventurer
Any news on part 8? It's been nearly 5 months since part 7.
Yes, it is almost out (it's with the technical reviewers now). My apologies for the delay. There were several battles that had to be significantly reworked from 3.5 to 5e. During the last few months, I have also revised the player's guide and campaign guide. A printing issue also arose that I have had to slowly work through with DriveThruRPG. There should be quite a bit coming out shortly.

Nod_Hero

Explorer
During the last few months, I have also revised the player's guide and campaign guide.

Please add a changelog of some kind in the item description or even just as a discussion post. It would be nice to know what the updates are.
(Also, you really should change the "Find more War of the Burning Sky here." links in all the 5e versions of the supplements to the drivethrurpg urls. Having to redirect from rpgnow on every product, from a link ON that product, gets tedious very quickly!)

Tormyr

Adventurer
Please add a changelog of some kind in the item description or even just as a discussion post. It would be nice to know what the updates are.
(Also, you really should change the "Find more War of the Burning Sky here." links in all the 5e versions of the supplements to the drivethrurpg urls. Having to redirect from rpgnow on every product, from a link ON that product, gets tedious very quickly!)
I am working on an errata to go with the changes.

Unfortunately I have no control over the links on drivethrurpg or wotbsadventurepath.com

Remove ads