WotBS WotBS Monsters & NPCs by Challenge Rating [updated]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's a spreadsheet I whipped up listing all the monsters and NPCs in the saga, sorted by Challenge Rating.

"Generic" types indicate a monster type; "Unique" indicates a single NPC or named monster.

As you can tell, the appendix in the WotBS hardcover dealing with monster stats and the like is going to be very big! There's nearly 300 NPCs/monsters here, rangin from CR 1/2 to CR 28!

Attachments

• statblocks.xls
    33 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

Rugult

On Call GM
:-O

Ok... that is just impressive. I'm tempted to go through it and start marking off the ones my players have killed.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
:-O

Ok... that is just impressive. I'm tempted to go through it and start marking off the ones my players have killed.

Otherwise known as "the ones they can't have on their side in the final battle in WotBS #12"! :D

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
BTW, if anyone can think of any other useful subdivided ctagories than "Trilliths" and "Inquisitors" I'll happily amend the layout.

The tragedy wasn't a trillith; it was a new undead designed because we thought level drain was stupid.

I think you missed a few inquisitors. Particularly what-his-name from adventure 8 (I can't believe I forgot; he's the main villain) and, well, Leska.

Remove ads