WotBS WotBS Scouring of Gate Pass - customized version

Herzog

Adventurer
OnlineDM, do you maybe have the maps you used in maptools? I'm planning to use maptools myself (also have skype player and trying to use (pico)projector ), but haven't had much experience with it and any work I don't have to do is more time to prepare the adventure :)

Edit: Never Mind, found the fantasy grounds maps, assume you used those as well?

Last edited:

OnlineDM

Adventurer
OnlineDM, do you maybe have the maps you used in maptools? I'm planning to use maptools myself (also have skype player and trying to use (pico)projector ), but haven't had much experience with it and any work I don't have to do is more time to prepare the adventure :)

Edit: Never Mind, found the fantasy grounds maps, assume you used those as well?

I actually just draw the maps myself, but if the Fantasy Grounds maps are working for you, excellent! If you do want my MapTool campaign files, let me know.

Herzog

Adventurer
If you have made use of the actual maptool features (I believe there is a possibility of using lightsources, fog-of-war, etc) I would be very interested in obtaining your files :)

The fantasy-grounds files just contain the jpegs, so it's a good fall-back, if you have anything more than a plain pictures I would be much obliged!

OnlineDM

Adventurer
If you have made use of the actual maptool features (I believe there is a possibility of using lightsources, fog-of-war, etc) I would be very interested in obtaining your files :)

The fantasy-grounds files just contain the jpegs, so it's a good fall-back, if you have anything more than a plain pictures I would be much obliged!

I don't use the lighting and vision blocking layers in my files. I do use fog of war, but that just means that I start with the map pretty much all fogged out and then reveal more as the party explores.

I do have the monsters programmed in my files, though they use my own campaign's properties.

Remove ads