D&D (2024) WoTc and TSR... what is D&D

JiffyPopTart

Bree-Yark
what I don't get (I don't really know marketing so there may be a good reason) why they don't at least every few months drop a free 10ish page PDF adventure on the web... I HAVE to imagine that SOME developers are running games (Home and work related) and that they have some notes they could hand to an editior and throw old stock pics with it...

If I were in charge I would atleast 1/month put out an adventure (they don't have to be great) and have those range form 3rd- what ever(I assume they play up through levels imagine what a level 18 chris perkins dungeon looks like)... but I would ALSO atleast twice a year put out a starter 1st level adventure...with pregens

I would also encourage people to post there own level 1-5 adventures for free on the DMsGuild somehow (Maybe every few months see what ones have the most downloads and spot lite them on the front page)
I have a huge folder Ron my PC of the tons of maps, small adventures, and micro supements they used to release during 5e. I was hoping the Elemental Companion "free supplement" at the beginning of 5e was going to be ongoing (it was an amazing freebie) but that died on the vine.

I have a huge folder Ron my PC of the tons of maps, small adventures, and micro supements they used to release during 5e. I was hoping the Elemental Companion "free supplement" at the beginning of 5e was going to be ongoing (it was an amazing freebie) but that died on the vine.
it looks like we are getting more free stuff this week

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
I'm sure that each edition and version of D&D had people saying "it doesn't feel like/that's not D&D". To paraphrase: "If players were intended to roll one die to resolve everything, Gygax wouldn't have given us subsystems!".

Remove ads