D&D 5E WotC Announcement?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
‪YESS! WotC just announced an announcement! I love it when they do that! The other day they announced there would be a live-streamed announcement today. The announcement today was that there will be a live announcement event in June!

That’s our podcast skit right there! ‬I’m sorry it needs to be posted again.

lkj

Hero
I was a step out. The announcement was of another announcement in June. WotC is officially a Monty Python sketch.

While true (and funny), I can see why they need to start hyping a 'start studded' announcement in advance. Sure, a major part of the event is hyping the release, but it seems like another is just raising brand awareness and getting people excited about D&D.

AD

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
While true (and funny), I can see why they need to start hyping a 'start studded' announcement in advance. Sure, a major part of the event is hyping the release, but it seems like another is just raising brand awareness and getting people excited about D&D.

AD
But that’s not funny. Anyway, ‪as my brother said — In a perfect Inception moment, WotC’s big June announcement is an announcement letting you know about the first announcement. ‬

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
But that’s not funny. Anyway, ‪as my brother said — In a perfect Inception moment, WotC’s big June announcement is an announcement letting you know about the first announcement. ‬
top 3.gif

Remove ads