D&D 5E WotC Announcement?

Lem23

Adventurer
My Dystopias are so Dystopian they Dystop the crap out of COVID. My dystopias cut to heart of what it means to be human in the face of Armageddon, like not being able to get a good take out curry, or having trouble with your PDF margins when you print. Someone linked all my paperclips into a chain! Noooooooo.....

Even worse, someone went through your paperclips and straightened them all out, then bent them roughly but not quite back into proper shape.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Today's the day.

My guess: announcement for Kate Welch's short adventure book, or a Mindflayer-focused adventure path... or both.

Last year, Magic the Gathering started just announcing the entire next year's line-up. I don't expect that here, but it would be wild, and a way for Winninger to put his own stamp on things...

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Last year, Magic the Gathering started just announcing the entire next year's line-up. I don't expect that here, but it would be wild, and a way for Winninger to put his own stamp on things...

Considering they kind of did that last year in the Descent event (announcing BG:DiA, the Essentials Kit, and Eberron), it's not crazy.

Though they're hasn't been a leak of anything yet. There's ALWAYS a leak before an announcement!

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Let's see...? What can other pop culture trend can they piggyback on? Rick and Morty? Stranger Things? Critical Role? Ah, I've got it!
"D&D: The Magic Mike Starter Set" written by Joe Manganiello
"Dungeons & Dragons: Fast & Fiery" written by Vin Diesel
"This month's Unearthed Arcana brings us the new Tiger King subclass for rangers, and believe us, we are never going to financially recover from this."

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)

BRayne

Adventurer
Let's see...? What can other pop culture trend can they piggyback on? Rick and Morty? Stranger Things? Critical Role? Ah, I've got it!
"D&D: The Magic Mike Starter Set" written by Joe Manganiello
"Dungeons & Dragons: Fast & Fiery" written by Vin Diesel
Noelle Stevenson will be on DragonTalk tomorrow so clearly it's "The First Ones Guide to Etheria"

Remove ads