D&D General WotC Asks What Makes YOU Play Dungeons and Dragons?

WotC has a new survey asking about what you want from D&D -- "Extra extra! The D&D team wants to...

WotC has a new survey asking about what you want from D&D -- "Extra extra! The D&D team wants to know what makes YOU play Dungeons & Dragons! The open world? Character customization? Shared storytelling with friends? Iconic art? Take our survey and help shape the future of what we're working on at Wzards. Please share to help us spread the word and hear from more fans."

ED9BC80F-FB85-497F-AD09-F7B70348CF57.jpeg

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
It was a secret question, something about Fight Club;

Nah, it was about weather I liked gnomes and paladins;

Nah, I'm old and it kicked me out as well.

I entered my age accurately and it ended as well. I'm only 37, I'm not old right?

I think the best question was where do I find my D&D news/whatevers online. I picked EN World before I noticed that WotC's own website was an option.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
I entered my age (37) and it was the last question.

I was also already 98% done by that page. It's most likely in a random order on the last page of questions they ask for everyone. The % must take all of the pages in the survey into account, anyone who says "No" to one of the "Do you do X?" questions just skips the page that has questions pertaining to X.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I didn't get the age question until the form said 99% complete, and that was the last one for me.
I got it at 98%, and it was the last one.

I far prefer surveys where you get to see all the questions rather than get steered down paths like a choose-your-own-adventure book All they need to do is give every question a "Not applicable to me" answer option.

I'm only 37, I'm not old right?

We've got a runner!

logans_run_blinking_5201.gif

Tony Vargas

Legend
ANd YAY!! Warlords!!!!
Yeah, I'm mildly excited about finally seeing that, in a bitter-sweet OK, just bitter, sorta way. Because, after the three strikes that were the BM, PDK, and MMHFT warlord-archetype, I doubt there'll be as many warlord fans taking the survey as took, say, that first playtest survey, what, seven years ago.

Remove ads

Remove ads