WotC WotC invites Bob the World Builder and other creators to an in person Summit.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah. Why do you think they hate papparazzi so much? One errant pic of them in the glow of their monitors, and the world would change overnight.
You'd think, but the US Air Force is straight up releasing videos of UFOs and the public is like "eh, let us know when the aliens have a Real Housewives show of their own."

Vaalingrade

Legend
Yeah. Why do you think they hate papparazzi so much? One errant pic of them in the glow of their monitors, and the world would change overnight.
Wait, but do any of them actually have the self control not to post a selfie of them casually throwing a van or having other vague, SFX budget-friendly super powers?

darjr

I crit!
As more invites go out it seems there is a virtual part to this. A stream from WotC. Here indistructoboy shares the letter he got and that he’s going to attend the virtual stream.
45E01236-6189-4904-AA94-1C7547F0C0C3.jpeg

It's not an event for people who create rules sets and other supplements. It's for people who create using the game.
Exactly. Kobold Press isn't likely to get an invite. I think Goodman Games mentioned that they were going forward with the OGL 1.x plan. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they got an invite.

pogre

Legend
I believe the current hip way of saying that is, "touch grass".
I chuckled when I read this, because I am interpreting this as you saying get outside, enjoy nature, and relax a bit more. Is that right?

Why it is funny to me is I coach American Football and when I tell my linebackers to "touch grass" I am telling them to drop their hips and get in an explosive stance for hitting drills. "Touch grass" for us means violent contact is about to occur.

OK, that may be my most off-topic post ever here. Apologies.

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
Tbf to Renton (I MUST BE!)

Renton has one of the best restaurants in the state.

Also, they're going to boring Bellevue for this event.
'Cause they're waiting for you at Bellevue with their oxygen masks. But I could give it all to you now if only you could ask.

Remove ads