• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC News - Is this for real???

Asmor

First Post
Davelozzi said:
It would be interesting to har whether or not it worked, as in my humble opinion, Dragon Magic looks to be one of the least intriguing books that WotC has put out.

Dragon Magic was actually pretty good.

Asmor

First Post
Fieari said:
What, the Book of Erotic Fantasy and the online Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge weren't enough for you?

They should really have called it the Folio of Unlawful Carnel Knowledge, doncha think?

Paradigm

First Post
Jolly Giant said:
Just saw this:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/news/20061103a

"Complete Scoundrel" - are they messing with us, or are they going for the Lamest RPG Book Title Ever Award? :confused:

I was looking at Complete Mage in my store today, and was thinking... "what will they call the other 2nd run splat books?"

Complete Divine - Complete Priest... that was easy.
Complete Warrior - Complete Champion, Complete Combatant, Complete Soldier, Complete Man-at Arms... the list went on, none were great, but none really sucked

Then Complete Adventurer - Hrrrrm, Complete Rogue? Nah, Rogue is a class. Complete Thief? Nah, not what they are going for. I guess they could go with Complete Scoundrel.

So, not the greatest name ever, but seriously, what were they going to come up with? Complete Hooligan? Complete Rascal?

Nyaricus

First Post
Paradigm said:
Complete Divine - Complete Priest... that was easy.
Complete Warrior - Complete Champion, Complete Combatant, Complete Soldier, Complete Man-at Arms... the list went on, none were great, but none really sucked
Actually, Complete Champion is the for the second Complete Divine (not Warrior) book.

I really wish that WotC would make the cleric (in 4e, mind you) more... priestly. Less combat, more 'infused with the divine' sorta bit. YMMV, of course, but Clerics are, tried and true, better fighters than fighters, which is lame and bad game design, IMO.

cheers,
--N

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads