WotC Super Psionic Dragons...

MythandLore

First Post
I just thought I'd let you guys know if you haven't seen the new articles on the wizards site yet.

1 God Dragon
6 Godlike Dragons
+ The New Obsidian Dragon

The Mind's Eye
The Legend of Sardior
This month in "The Mind's Eye" we present a new prestige class called the ruby disciple. We also detail Sardior, the Master of the Gem Dragons, and his thanes. Furthermore, this month's psionic bestiary features a new psionic dragon for use in your campaign setting!

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/main.asp?x=dnd/welcome,3

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Thanks for the update!! :D

EDIT: I just want to mention that those articles alone are some of the best stuff we've seen posted on the WotC website, and together are quite possibly the single best thing ever posted there!

We get a new god (updated from 1E as an added bonus, everyone loves updates material) with both short and complete stats, whichever you need, two new divine salient abilities, a new monster related to him, information and intrigue on said god, stats on all his servants, information on his clergy, and a special prestige class for them. It's a totally complete package! This dragon is worthy of Dragon! Way to go WotC!!

Last edited:

MythandLore

First Post
justfisch said:
Why did they make the obsidian gem dragon Neutral Evil?
Sardior once had a sixth thane: Seradess, a female advanced obsidian dragon, but he destroyed her and banished the obsidian dragons from his court. Even his own clergy argue the reason behind this decision.
Because they are black, and black = evil in dnd.

Their just trying to keep the brotherman/elf down.

___

Last edited:

Remove ads