WotC_PeterS: Class Names| NEW: Rouse-ist parts of PHB

Remathilis

Legend
Personally, I'd rather they ditch cleric and keep fighter, but what do I know.

I doubt "fighter" is going to be gone in 4e (same with bard) since WP:R&C discuss how there will be "fighter" and "bard" classes in 4e.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
yes, there will be a 4th edition fighter. Its been mentioned many, many, times.

Thought that list would have been better if it had a sequance like:

Warlock
Warlord
Warloffer
Warlog
Warloaf
Warmonkey

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Le Rouse

And it keeps going

On the Cubicle Whiteboard: Rouse-est Part of 4E Yo
Posted By: WotC_PeterS, 2/11/2008 4:42:29 PM

So, it turns out this topic doesn't draw as many comments as the previous few.

Magic Rouses in the PH

Canonization Rules

Thumb wrestling subsytem

Universal system for livestock ranching covers everything from aboleths to zombies

There is also a Venn diagram displaying that Dead is a subset of Bloodied, and Rouse is an independent set that may intersect with either of the other two sets.

Maybe the next header will get more responses.

Lizard

Explorer
TerraDave said:
And it keeps going

On the Cubicle Whiteboard: Rouse-est Part of 4E Yo
Posted By: WotC_PeterS, 2/11/2008 4:42:29 PM

So, it turns out this topic doesn't draw as many comments as the previous few.

Magic Rouses in the PH

Canonization Rules

Thumb wrestling subsytem

Universal system for livestock ranching covers everything from aboleths to zombies

There is also a Venn diagram displaying that Dead is a subset of Bloodied, and Rouse is an independent set that may intersect with either of the other two sets.

Maybe the next header will get more responses.

See, I'd like to see almost any of those...the idea of an aboleth ranch is just Too Coo^h^h^h Nifty.

Thumb wrestling? Well, if we have drinking contests...why not?

Canonization? Who wouldn't want to be a Saint? (Or do they mean 'rules for being shot from a cannon'? Either works for me...)

inkmonkeys

First Post
Ruin Explorer said:
B) Bard - What? Hey, screw you Wotc_PeterS, in the nicest possible way :p

Thanks, man! Screw you, too!

Kids these days and their wacky slangs!

Lackhand said:
Oh, get over it! First of all, this isn't a "he did", this is a "I left my whiteboard with a heading on it, and this is what came out!" (per the last blog post).

Second of all, these are people's wacky ideas and random thoughts, not a concentrated malicious attack on you and all you love.

Except that one thing that YOU hated. That was intentional and aimed directly at YOU. YOU know who YOU are.

TerraDave said:
Thought that list would have been better if it had a sequance like: *snip warloffer, etc.*

I completely agree. Can you come by and write on the whiteboard occasionally?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Clavis said:
Oh, it isn't blinding rage. It's nausea...

Gaming and gaming forums are supposed to be fun. If you're feeling nausea then maybe you should consider taking a break from the source.

(this is not a moderator command, just friendly advice)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
inkmonkeys said:
Except that one thing that YOU hated. That was intentional and aimed directly at YOU. YOU know who YOU are.
I DO know who I am all right and I do not appreciate it one bit.

Maybe your fancy, shmancy, WotC approved whiteboard doesn't have rules against personal attacks, but this board does. Just because YOU felt threated by the awesomeness of the "Uvuladept" class I submitted doesn't mean you can take it out on me here.

You're just jealous because The Rouse liked it so much he is planning an entire book around the class and its Phlegmetic power source.

Lizard

Explorer
Thornir Alekeg said:
I DO know who I am all right and I do not appreciate it one bit.

Maybe your fancy, shmancy, WotC approved whiteboard doesn't have rules against personal attacks, but this board does. Just because YOU felt threated by the awesomeness of the "Uvuladept" class I submitted doesn't mean you can take it out on me here.

You're just jealous because The Rouse liked it so much he is planning an entire book around the class and its Phlegmetic power source.

In a supers game I ran many years back, I had a villainess who had martial arts powers, low levels of super speed, and a corrosive touch.

Her name?

Acid Reflex.

I think the players hurt themselves more than she did their characters...

Remove ads