• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC_Rodney on Ari M. and Al Qadim

Klaus

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
In fact, I would kill every single one of you to make this happen.

(Nothing personal.) ;)
Hey, spare me and I'll draw it!

My only AQ character was a cleric of the 10,000 gods, and I had a blast coming up with gods in the middle of things.

PC runs to the privy.
Me: "Go now, my child, with the blessings of Gharian, god of healthy bowel movement!"

A'koss

Explorer
Dr. Strangemonkey said:
The Magnificent Seven?
Maybe the Marginalized Seven... :D

However, if it makes you feel better, you could all get together during Winter Fantasy, get some kind of group hug thing going... Sing "Kumbaya Ghul Lord, Kumbaya..."

Cheers!

Nymrohd

First Post
Well to be honest my favourite setting is not AQ but rather planescape. But AQ was an exceptional setting in its intergrity and the fact that every single product for it was actually inspiring (and it had a lot of boxed sets). AQ is certainly a setting you could translate into a new edition with one or two well written books

Klaus said:
Hey, spare me and I'll draw it!

Well, it'll take me and my Murderin' Knife a good long while to get as far as Brazil. So you have time to do some sample Al Qadim art and convince me to take the deal.

;)

Moridin said:
Pistols at dawn for the chance to write Al-Qadim, good sir?

Not at all, dear fellow. I doubt I'd have time or inclination to write the entire book, so I'm quite willing to share the glory.

(That, and "pistols at dawn" implies a fair fight, which I'm no good at. ;))

Remove ads