D&D General Would it be feasible to have magical versions of nappies in Dnd? and if so how would they work?

JMISBEST

Explorer
I've been thinking about something for Dnd that sounds very absurd yet is definitely possible and what I was wondering is would it be feasible to have magical versions of nappies in Dnd? and if so how would they work?

What did ancient people use as nappies?

Ancient diapers consisted of peat moss and grasses placed into animal skins and cloth to absorb urine. In Japan, parents used old kimonos that were fashioned into diapers, and in China, young children had slits made in their underpants and shorts to allow them to go as needed

In Europe in the Middle Ages, babies were swaddled in long, narrow bands of linen, hemp, or wool. The groin was sometimes left unwrapped so that absorbent "buttock clothes" of flannel or linen could be tucked underneath.

* Hiring a babyssiter was cheaper than using magic item. Other option could be casting some cantrip.

JMISBEST

Explorer
Why would you need them to be magical? They’ve existed since ancient times, just made with different materials.
Because I was thinking that the nobility and royalty would use the magical 1's as, in their opinion, yet another way of proving that they are superior to commoners and commoners would use normal 1's

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases