Wreck ashore (El Jefe judging) (Finished)

Someone

Adventurer
The pirates arrive at the clearing, but their reaction is somewhat slow, giving you the initiative. Now that you have them where you wanted, you directly jump into the action.

[This dice roller hates pirates. Initiative:

Hulgyr: 23
Roddick: 19
Eroin: 11
Wilhelm: 9
Pirates: 6]

Attachments

• Lastbattle.zip
    72.5 KB · Views: 121

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i like the dice roller :)
If they are within charging rang, Hulgyr takes a charge at the Pirate on the right front.
attack: 10
damage: 18
rolls are here

correction: i like the dice roller somewhat less

nimisgod

LEW Judge
"By the Flame, Hulgyr!" A terse whisper escapes Wilhelm's lips. Now the Orc will be surrounded and pummeled at the group's leisure. Furthermore, the Cleric's already poor aim was now worsened by the charge.

Wilhelm stands up from his hiding position, takes one step to the east and calls upon his Goddess for aid.

Ignian:
"My Lady, your servant requires your aid! Lend me your strength!"

With that, the Cleric grew to twice his size and girth. Hopefully, the strengthening spell will scare the pirates or at least, force them to target Wilhelm while Hulgyr and Roddick mops them up.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Hulgyr advances, with Roddick closing behind him and throwing his javelin, injuring one of the pirates. On the other side of the clearing, Eroin also closes on your enemies, while a bolt flies from Wilhelm´s crossbow, finishing the foe Roddick injured before. They answer with their own, hitting Eroin with a bolt that scratches her arm, and they ready scimitars and cutlasses while the woman at the back starts intoning arcane words.

[Hulgyr can´t reach the pirates with a charge, and I´m not sure of what he wanted to do in that case, so I made him advance. He still has a standard action to do in round 1 (so you must post your round 2 action and round 1 standard action). Since Wilhelm´s intention was to open fire, and had to change his mind because Hulgyr could be on the way, I had him shoot the crossbow instead of casting Enlarge person. I´ve also supposed Wilhelm stands up after shooting.

Eroin has 4 points of damage]

Attachments

• Lastbattle.zip
    75.5 KB · Views: 113

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr throws a javelin in the first round (which horriby misses with the attack roll already made).

In the second round he will take a charge, again if possible, if not he will throw another javelin while advancing more.

attack roll (charge):21
damage: 14
rolls are here

Substract 6 from the attack roll and more for range increment (i don't know the range) if Hulgyr isn't within charging distance for the javelin.

Someone

Adventurer
Hulgyr´s powerful charge impales a second pirate on his sword, while Roddick and Eroin try to do the same with less success as their foe dodges the elves´ clumsy attacks. Now that you otnumber them, victory seems at hand: however, the woman seems to be finishing her incantations.

[It´s Wilhelm´s turn. I´ll update the map at the end of the round]

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i take it that there's no pirate at hand to cleave?
Free action:Push on comrades! Strike hard and swift! Judgement is upon them!

Zweihänder

First Post
ooc: Hi, I'm back. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you guys I was going to be disappearing, but my grades started to slip, and 24K a year is too much to spend for subpar effort. I will be able to post again now, however. I will jump in as soon as Eroin's turn comes around again. I have read what has happened since I disappeared, and I have decided that, since my character was not under my control, I don't deserve the XP from the last encounter. Sorry again, guys!

Someone

Adventurer
I hope El Jefe confirms this, but I understand the LEW policy is that if your character is at the battle you get the XP for it. Roleplaying bonuses are another matter entirely, of course.

Remove ads