Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Immort

First Post
The thread that won't die

Wulf has stopped writing yet somehow this scribble page o' his seems ta stay up on top of the heap. I guess folks just have a hard time lettin' go.

-Immort

(you'll note that I am still both reading and posting myself)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Re: The thread that won't die

Immort said:
Wulf has stopped writing yet somehow this scribble page o' his seems ta stay up on top of the heap. I guess folks just have a hard time lettin' go.

-Immort

(you'll note that I am still both reading and posting myself)

We can't let this WONDERFUL story to drop in forget, so we bump it to let new generations to know the most famous Dwarven Hero.

Jeremy

Explorer
So when is the illustrated compiled pdf version of the story hour with the informative side bars and occasional maps due up on the story hour archive downloads?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Jeremy said:
So when is the illustrated compiled pdf version of the story hour with the informative side bars and occasional maps due up on the story hour archive downloads?

As soon as someone volunteers to edit the whole thing, copying the text from here, and then adding back in all the text formatting codes (italics, bold, etc.)

I can't seem to cut and paste from here without losing all the italics, and it is a long chore to find and italicize everything all over again.

It is a lot of work that I just don't have time to do right now. Don't get me wrong, I have been working on it, and I would love to continue working on it-- I just don't have the time.

As for illustrations, again, volunteers are welcome. Whether it is the simple but amazingly evocative stick-figures of Ancalagon, or someone willing to do a graphic novelization, I'm waiting here with open arms. ;)

EDIT: Open arms and open checkbook, too, perhaps.

Wulf

Last edited:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Jeremy said:

That's really a GREAT idea!!!

Please, Wulf, do it!

Or better yet, release it as a free BadAxe product...

Nail

First Post
Horacio said:
Or better yet, release it as a free BadAxe product...
Free? Yer from France, aren't ye? :) Just kidding. We all love you Horacio,...err, the elves in their way, the dwarves in another.!

But seriously, Wulf, you'd be surprised what you could sell, even if the original was free on th' internet. Actually, I seem to recall us gabbing on and on about that awhile back.....

Last edited:

Jeremy

Explorer
That's funny, I just highlighted some text and pasted it into word, and it kept all the formatting, including the yellowish text that this message board uses (quick fix, ctrl + a, black text). Dunno why it doesn't carry over the formatting for you Wulf...

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wulf Ratbane said:

As soon as someone volunteers to edit the whole thing, copying the text from here, and then adding back in all the text formatting codes (italics, bold, etc.)

I can't seem to cut and paste from here without losing all the italics, and it is a long chore to find and italicize everything all over again.

It is a lot of work that I just don't have time to do right now. Don't get me wrong, I have been working on it, and I would love to continue working on it-- I just don't have the time.

As for illustrations, again, volunteers are welcome. Whether it is the simple but amazingly evocative stick-figures of Ancalagon, or someone willing to do a graphic novelization, I'm waiting here with open arms. ;)

EDIT: Open arms and open checkbook, too, perhaps.

Wulf

WULF!

I volunteer for that!

I DO!

Please!
Please!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Jeremy said:
That's funny, I just highlighted some text and pasted it into word, and it kept all the formatting...

Sounds like a volunteer to me... ;)

If you grab everything from Nightfang Spire on, and email me the word .doc, I will be happy to revisit my existing (but stalled) work.

Wulf

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wulf Ratbane said:

Sounds like a volunteer to me... ;)

If you grab everything from Nightfang Spire on, and email me the word .doc, I will be happy to revisit my existing (but stalled) work.

Wulf

Not fair! :)

I want to do it!

Remove ads