Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wulf Ratbane said:

Less yappin! Get crackin'!

Right now I'm going home (5 pm here). I will begin right this evening, from the very beginning of the story. As soon as I finish a 'chapter', I'll send it to you for correction :)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Horacio said:
I will begin right this evening, from the very beginning of the story. As soon as I finish a 'chapter', I'll send it to you for correction :)

You really can skip everything up to Standing Stone. I have already covered those sections and they have been heavily edited.

Lela

First Post
If there's a word .doc made up for this, could someone E-Mail it to me?

Edit: Just read above posts. Sorry, I'll go with my .PDF of the first page for now.

Last edited:

Dawn

First Post
Yes! This will now appear in a condensed, revised, formatted, illustrated, edited format.

Many thanks to Horacio and Wulf!

Uh, any timelines? Valentines Day is coming up and I know there a few “special” people out there who love to have a copy with a red ribbon around it.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
We still need artists to "volunteer," but if I know artists (and I do) they'll need some incentive...

Anybody who wants to take responsibility for heading over to the art forums and scaring up artists, is welcome to offer free Bad Axe product. I'll give prizes to the best illustrations of folks' favorite scenes, module by module (Forge, Standing Stone, etc...)

A little ENworld/Bad Axe/Wulf's Story Hour mini- art contest.

Wulf

Jeremy

Explorer
Can you give us some quick and dirty physical descriptions of what people look like and the major things they are wearing?

Relative height, predominant armor, weapon of choice would work. Or just character pictures like the one you've got of Wulf for us to work off of.

I've got a picture in my head of a battered, bruised, and bound peck lying on the floor in the background with Wulf shrugging in the foreground, battle axe in hand, explaining his point of view.

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Jeremy

Explorer
Oooooo! And an anime-esque light explosion with a certain undead creature getting incinerated on a molecular level by the spell empowered holy might of a certain infernal-steel-wielding assmar.

Vargo

First Post
Jeremy said:
Oooooo! And an anime-esque light explosion with a certain undead creature getting incinerated on a molecular level by the spell empowered holy might of a certain infernal-steel-wielding assmar.

You might want to go back and read that again. I'm not sure if I read that right, but it sounds like Wulf sent the EX-Assmar a steel sword, tinted green.

Remove ads