Wulf's Collected Story Hour -- FINAL UPDATE 12/25

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Well, I began the compilation of the edited version, with format an all that. I decided to begin from the very beginning, to make it complete.

It's a big task, wow!

I've already done the first module, and half of the second...

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Re: Bump.....

Halma said:
I can't let this go to the next board so bump....

Halma.....The Dead Barbarian.....in the dead story.......:(

The story is NOT dead, and Horacio is working to put it in a pretty format for yoiu, guys...

Lela

First Post
Ferkin dangit!

I been reading this thing for a week and now that I've finished I won't even be able to keep the story going.

Aw well, I hope yer other threads are as good as this one Wulf. Cause if their not, I'll send a stirge after yer.

:p

So, is this thing enshrined in it's proper place in the Archived Story Hours? If not, why hasn't it been put out to pasture yet, as any good horse should be after it's given us such a good run!

Hatchling Dragon

bertman4

First Post
Could we please get a progress report on the compilation? And did anyone volunteer to do some illustrations for this great story hour?
Bertman

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
bertman4 said:
Could we please get a progress report on the compilation? And did anyone volunteer to do some illustrations for this great story hour?
Bertman

I'm doing the compilation. Sadly the last two weeks I'm having very few free time since my I have to finish lots of things for my thesis, and until next weel I don't thing I can continue, but it's more than half done.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases