X-COM (updated M-W-F)

Tamlyn

Explorer
Thanks again to all my readers, who have read and posted and enjoyed these stories over the years. I would have probably given up on writing fiction altogether if it hadn’t been for your support.

And we would have all been worse off. Ken, I really appreciate all the time and effort it's taken for you to bring these worlds to life. I know it wasn't easy and even with reader posts it probably felt thankless at times. I've spent hours reading your stuff on "extended lunch periods" and while my employers may not like it, you certainly gave me something to look forward to when I booted up in the mornings.

So thanks. Thank you very, very much.

~Tam

Lazybones

Adventurer
A note to my readers:

I have compiled the finished X-COM story into a PDF file, complete with illustrations. It is posted at my Web site: http://lazybones18.tripod.com/X-COM.pdf. Note that my web provider has some pretty strict bandwidth limits, so you may want to download the file rather than just reading it in chapters directly off the site.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Grimflayer

First Post
I just stumbled over your great story and the last few days here at work saw me way to often on the EN World-Site ;)

Thanks a lot Lazybone, for providing such an amazing story hour. :)

Remove ads