XP

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
XP is given by the little star under each post. It's called "reputation" as default (I haven't had time to change that).

Mishihari Lord

First Post
XP is given by the little star under each post. It's called "reputation" as default (I haven't had time to change that).

I got that, but I'm seeing green bars rather than a title (though I can see the title with a cursor float) and XP comments are not showing up for me beneath posts like they used to. I'm sure it's far from the most urgent issue, but it's a bit of fun on the forums that I'd like to see continue.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I got that, but I'm seeing green bars rather than a title (though I can see the title with a cursor float) and XP comments are not showing up for me beneath posts like they used to. I'm sure it's far from the most urgent issue, but it's a bit of fun on the forums that I'd like to see continue.

Ah, right. Yeah, we'll add that back at some point. It's quite low down the list, though! :)

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
This is one of the big things I want. It's like a post, that doesn't take up a post slot. Just a public endorsement, show of civility, or the like. I get that it's not high up, and why that is, but I can't wait for it to get back. It really separates [notranslate]EN World[/notranslate] from other sites, and is a very good feature.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Agreed with all above, with a follow-up question: is there a way to see the "leader board"? It would help those who are trying to get Gygax to the top of that list know what kind of hill they have to climb.

Sekhmet

First Post
Personally, I've been trying to find my reputation/xp page for about an hour now. I logged in for the first time in a few weeks to find XP waiting for me (and a host of other changes), but cannot seem to find which post (can't see my own recent posts), which thread (can't see my recent threads), or which person gave me XP (can't find the reputation page).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Personally, I've been trying to find my reputation/xp page for about an hour now. I logged in for the first time in a few weeks to find XP waiting for me (and a host of other changes), but cannot seem to find which post (can't see my own recent posts), which thread (can't see my recent threads), or which person gave me XP (can't find the reputation page).

An hour? Really? Reputation is in the same place it was before - your profile.

Sekhmet

First Post
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] It does not appear to be. There are no mentions, no quotes, no comments, and no guest messages. There is no tab, link, or other descriptor that relates in anyway to XP/Reputation.

Remove ads